we follow a fee-only, "fiduciary" approach
do you have...?
- A retirement account left behind at an old employer (401k, 403b, 457, etc)?
- A current retirement account that you set up and haven't looked at in a while?
Or one invested in a way you aren't sure matches your needs?
- Persistent issues with owing more taxes than you think reasonable?
- Questions about the costs implicit in your current portfolio?
- Worries about making your savings last through your retirement?
- A desire to address inter-generational financial concerns?
- A small business or self-employed income and want a more sophisticated approach to managing those finances?