"I don't have any finances to plan"
- Clarity around finances enables people to be more intentional with their money choices
- Do you ever feel like you "don't know where it all goes"? Or worry that your spending doesn't match your values? Planning can lead to greater transparency and understanding about your use of money
- Clearly articulating financial goals and the obstacles to those allows actionable plans to address the obstacles and achieve the goals
- Thinking about retirement? Planning can lead to knowing "your number" for a comfortable retirement, and actions to take to get there
- Trying to think through whether to pay down debt or save more money? Through planning, you can model multiple paths and see the benefits of each
- Having a plan that ties together taxes, investments, estate planning needs, and budget work helps eliminate gaps and prevent unpleasant surprises down the road
- Working from a plan uncovers opportunities to be more efficient in applying resources to financial needs